Disclosures under Reg. 31(1) and 31(2) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011
Nitin Fire Protection Industries Ltd has submitted the disclosure under Regulation 31(1) and 31(2) of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares & Takeovers) Regulations, 2011 to BSE
Fixes Book Closure for Dividend & AGM
Nitin Fire Protection Industries Ltd has informed BSE that the Register of Members & Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from September 14, 2015 to September 21, 2015 (both days inclusive) for the purpose of Payment of Dividend & 20th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company to be held on September 21, 2015.
Outcome of Board Meeting
Nitin Fire Protection Industries Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on August 14, 2015, inter alia, has passed the following resolutions :
1. Appointment of M/s Deloitte Haskins and Sells LLP as the joint statutory Auditor for the financial year 2015-16 along with Haribhakti & Company LLP.
2. To consider and Increase the Authorised Share Capital of the Company subject to Shareholders' Approval.
With reference to Increase in Price, Nitin Fire Protection Industries Ltd has Clarified to BSE as under :
"There has been no material development which is not informed to the exchanges.
Regarding to the price movement we cannot comment.
Any development or any material information shall be firstly informed to the exchange from our end.
Clarification sought from Nitin Fire Protection Industries Ltd
The Exchange has sought clarification from Nitin Fire Protection Industries Ltd on August 07, 2015, with reference to increase in price.
The reply is awaited.
Nitin Fire Protection Industries Ltd has informed BSE that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on August 14, 2015, inter alia, to consider the following items:
1. To approve Un-audited financial results of the Company for the quarter ended June 30, 2015.
2. To decide about book closure date.
3. To fix the day, date, time and venue of the 20th Annual General Meeting of the members of the company and approve draft notice of AGM for the year ended March 31, 2015.
4. To approve the Directors Report for the year ended March 31, 2015.
Further, that the trading Window of the Company will remain close from August 07, 2015 to August 17, 2015 (both days inclusive) and accordingly, Directors & designated employees of the Company shall not trade in the securities of the Company in such period.